Home Off Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!

KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
A BIG HAPPY 62nd BIRTHDAY TO BOB HOHENBERGER! (highmtn) AKA The HIGH MOUNTAIN BOB! XD

@highmtn is super awesome and has been the one helping out on the forums the most! May all your dreams and wishes come true! HAVE A BLAST!!

Most importantly, STAY HEALTHY! :D

Cheers
Rayhan

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Thanks, Rayhan!

Gee, it seems like just yesterday when I was growing up in Bedrock and my young sidekick Fred Flintstone and I were rowdy kids.  We rocked out!

Last I heard of old Fred, he was down at the old folks home, hobbling down the halls mumbling something like "Yabba-dabba-doo!  It's a crying shame!

Well, I gotta put my teeth back in, and then have another bowl of mush!  Can't see to find my tri-focals...

Now, what was I talking about?  Where am I?

Bob

• KokonuhtKokonuht Member, Enrolled Posts: 658
    LOL! You're not THAT old hahaha :D! Young at heart :)!!
  • cristianpdmcristianpdm Enrolled Posts: 4
    feliz cumple ¡¡¡   amigo bob.      que la pase bonito    y muchas gracias  por  darte el  tiempo    de  ayudar .     gracias   .   siga asi  un gusto tenerlo como moderador.   usted no es tan viejo   ..     eso creo jajjaja  :)

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Gracias, amigo christianpdm!

Espero que su canto va bien.

Bob

• DavidGDavidG Pro Posts: 65
    Happy Birthday Bob :)