Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Voice Sample - Lie To Me

reallydannyreallydanny 2.0 PRO Posts: 32
I recently got over a month long sickness with pneumonia - during which time, my voice was obliterated. Particularly my falsetto and passagio.

Anyway, my voice has recovered (mostly) and I wanted to post a short voice sample as its been a long while since I have done that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDfNsB_lDQ&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @reallydanny,

good to read that you recovered from the pneumonia. I noticed myself that even if I have only a simple cold the first things that don't work anymore is my passagio and the head voice - as you say: they are obliterated.

Nice tune. I didn't know it before. I found the original (5 Seconds of Summer). You hit the vibe of the song quite well. Here an there some pitch issues (it sounds like you could use more support) and some timing imperfections. But you have a great tone in your voice. If put this song on your daily exercise list after the regular exercise you will own it soon. Your head voice seems to have recovered well since you hit the hight notes pretty good.

Doc
  • Options
    DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    You have a pretty good tone man!
    You can work on the pitch. I also thing you could work a bit on the phrasing of the lyrics. I feel it's going a little fast for my taste.
    Headvoice needs some work but since you just recovered from pneumonia that's probably the problem.
    You're doing pretty good. Keep it up!