Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Possible voice damage?

Today I woke up with a bit of a sore throat. When I was singing in the shower I noticed a taste of blood in my mouth (not too much but still). I didnt see any of my teeth bleedinh so im wondering if that could be my throat or something cause of wrong breathing (also i didnt warm up). Im 18 and I dont sing that much so I dont think I couldve overworked something that much.

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,684Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Zdravo Juraj,

always good to see you. Nadam se da ste dobro.

We all get sore when singing a lot. Please re-check it tomorrow and come back. If the bleeding persists you should ask an ENT for advice.

Pozdrav, Marco
  • JurajMJurajM Posts: 54Member
    Hi, Doc
    I'm fine, hope you're doing okay aswell. I had woken up with a sore throat in the morning again but through the day it went away and when I have done my warmup and sang for a while I felt much better and didnt notice any bleeding.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Posts: 2,684Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management
    Hi Juraj,

good to hear. Doc