Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Love Hurts Demo

DustyFunkDustyFunk 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 48
Don’t know how to delete

Comments

• cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    Smule reports that the user has deleted the file.
  • DustyFunkDustyFunk 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 48
    Sorry I wanted to try it again.
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    Dusty it is better if you post triads in the student section. Song are hard to evaluate with because they have so many moving parts.
    Sorry I’m really confused still. Will do that. Thank you
  • cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    Dusty,
    I'm not sure exactly what you're confused about, but let me explain a couple things.

First, understand that we're all here to help, so posting questions and asking for feedback is perfectly fine. Second, doing the exercises is key to vocal growth and for evaluating one's progress.

If you are asking for evaluation of your progress on the course and vocal growth, you will want to record your LAH triad exercises and post only those in the Student Only section of the forum. Those are the Green sections. In your case, you would post those under Volume 1 > AH Vowel, because you are on Volume 1. Moderators and some students will provide feedback.

We post evaluations to the Student Only section of the forum because non-students cannot see that section and because the are not allowed to know about the details of the course.

If you are asking for critique on your performance of a song, you can post them in this section OR even better, the Student Only section > Volume 1 > New Student Demos. By posting in the student only section you will get more detailed feedback.

At your early stage in the course and when you are ready for a progress report, I'd post your triads. That could be now, if you want.

If you'd like to work on your own songs, that's fine. However, participating in the fortnightly singing assignments is also worthwhile, and you might find that kind of interaction with other students singing the same song even more beneficial. Many of us have benefited from that part of the forum.

I hope that helps some. If you still have other questions, please ask.

Chris
    Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. I’m a bit slow at times Hahahaha