Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Soldier of Fortune

After two, three months of daily exercise I decided to record the real song... https://soundcloud.com/user-849525128/soldier-of-fortune/s-VaeHW

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Sina,

wow, that is pretty good. You seem to have a very good natural musical feeling. Pitch is already good. I like your natural vibrato. I can hear that you already engage your support but sometimes it sounds that you let it go to early. Hold your support throughout the whole phrases.

Did you already manage to sing smoothly through your secundo passaggio?

Doc
  • SinaSina 2.0 PRO Posts: 67
    Hi Doc !
    Thanks for the advice....

While I was recording I did not even think about the rules, except I deliberately in the word "sung" omitted consonant g....
    I did not especially think about support because there were no high tones that would make me the effort,
    which of course, I guess, wrong!

Secundo passaggio....yes, in Volume 2 i can do all the exercises without speed bump!

Thanks one more time...!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Sina,

I am also on Volume 2. I spent 6 months on Volume 1 and am now 5 months on Vol 2. Next month I will move on to Volume 3.

Doc
  • SinaSina 2.0 PRO Posts: 67

Yes, I know.... I've read your posts!
    I'm a little hurried ... one month at Volume 1 and then V 2 ... I have a feeling that I can do it and whether it will cost me... we shall see! :)