Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi this is Tom from Germany

Hi everyone, 

my Name is Tom Stevens and i´m from Germany. I´m totally amazed about this fantastic Program. I´m singing since i was a little Kid. For most of the Time without such a fantastic Instrument like this DVD Course... Feel a lot more save and free now i have this here with me... Keen on reading about your Expieriences and also to get mine... So have a great Time while becoming great Singers all around the World... best regards Tom

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Glad you are here Tom!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, Tom!

Welcome to KTVA! 

Because you have been singing all of your life, it is important to follow Ken's instructions very closely, even things that you may feel that you already know, or things that seem like they are for beginners. 

You want to do everything he shows you, especially in the beginning, because that will form the proper foundations for your New, More Powerful Voice! 

Your voice will grow a lot and you will be very happy with the results.  This is just the beginning of improvements in your voice that will continue for as long as you continue the exercises throughout your singing life!

Bob