Home Off Topic
Options

will vowel mods become easier

Reuben03Reuben03 2.0 PRO Posts: 183
Hi, the more and more I do vowel modifications will it become easier to the point where I don't have to think about which vowel to go into?

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Reuben03,

yes, if you follow the course consistently they will become "second nature" like Ken calls it in the videos. For me it took 1 year of constant work to find the right "pockets" for them. The EE vowel is still hard for me to manage after 14 months. But it gets better.

Doc
  • Options
    Okay thanks. Yeah so right now I am working on all vowels at the moment. I am specifically working on the LAH AH vowel. I am having a bit of trouble with AA but I just got to keep on working on it.
  • Options
    Hi sorry for all the questions but I have another one. In volume one part two on the AA vowel ken says a baritone can go from AA to O (loft). I am a baritone. But I am not to sure if I am I am character baritione or low baritone, I know I am baritone. but I how do know which one i am? Also I try going up to the loft vowel, but I have a bit of trouble going from AA to O (loft) I can go up to AH to O (loft) and it is easier then AA-O (Loft)
  • Options
    Okay never mind I figured out on why I can't go from AA- O(loft) and I think the reason is this. When I do AH I have my jaw dropped and my throat open to go from AH to Loft, well it's similar with AA except I put bit of a smile on my face but keep the same feeling in then back of my throat. I hope that makes sense.