Home The Singer's Lobby
Options

FULL ACCESS TO FULL KTVA FORUM

I would like to have full access to the rest of the forum. I'm getting bits and pieces which is more than what i received before,in the ( non -member category) . I was never a non-member online ! PLEASE HELP ! Also i watched the broadcast of the R&B WEBINAR BEFORE IT QUIT ALL TOGETHER. I would like to see it and other webinars, but it's not on my page of options . Again PLEASE HELP.!!!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.   GREGORY.

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Hi, Gregory!

If you have purchased one or more of the KTVA volumes, you can send an email and ask to have your forum status upgraded to "Enrolled".  Please copy and paste a copy of your emailed KTVA purchase receipt into an email.  Send the email to ktvahelp@gmail.com

Please put "Upgrade Forum Status" in the header/title of your email to help get it to the right person faster. 

Once you get your forum status upgraded, you will have access to many more areas of the KTVA forums, including the recordings of Ken's Webinars.  There you will find the complete Soul, R&B, and Blues Webinar (without the internet glitches), along with many more. Without enrolled status, you are only seeing the smallest portion of the KTVA forums.  

Purchasers of KTVA Bundles have in addition access to the PRO section of the KTVA Forums.  There are additional download materials and discussions of advanced KTVA techniques there.

Bob

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Greg,

I believe we've got you fixed up, now.

Part of the problem was that you are using two different email addresses and the other one was given the full access when you first enrolled. 

You should now be able to view the larger portion of the forums.

Bob