Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

May I have your attention, please? Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Hello there and welcome to another new member presentation !

I'm a 23yo woman or whatever gender roles means anyway. I've been singing forever but mostly along the radio with my family in the car or joking around pretending to be Priscilla or Lorie (french teen - now adults - singers who were very trendy when I was 10yo). Then I was 12yo and hanging with emo scene kids, discovering bands and badass women. Around 16yo I was singing just to let out all the feels but never really cared how I sound/ed? (pardon my english). I learnt guitar for a year and quit out of money and dedication. Now it's been some time since I started writing out those feels in notebooks. I'm getting interested in piano but with no time to actually take lessons. But I am taking singing lessons with an actual teacher after trying out through youtube videos and feeling helpless ahah !
Now I'm here to get all the help I need because I've got lots of stupid questions that I totally forgot as soon as I signed up but you'll probably see them someday.

B)

ps : started with The Pretty Reckless and Paramore songs (not Eminem, sorry for the disappointment)

Comments