Home Musical Gear and Equipment!!!

Behringer DI100 direct box vs Rupert Neve RNDI 1 -channel

I got a history with Behringer (Ultra compact monitor head phone amplifier) and 38.00 vs 260.00 from the online comparison/demonstrations I can't hear the difference Behringer vs Rupert. Am I missing something? Like I should go to the store and listen live?

Answers

• dylewski_ddylewski_d Member Posts: 15
    The Rupert is 48v Phantom Behringer is 9V battery.
    Sorry correction the Behringer has 9v and 48v phantom. The general consensus here is if your gigging get the Behringer if recording at Polydor Records get the Rupert.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi mate, @dylewski_d

sorry that I can't help you on that. I do not know any of the two products.

Doc
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Rock and roll blues lead guitar but later bass, synth. Just trying to get a all round entry level to gig model that's durable I ran the online audio comparisons and there were several models that compete with the high end models. Granted when the day comes and I can afford only the best or if it makes that much of a difference. Like between Sirius and CD quality. I get the losses involved but millions subscribe to Sirius.
  • janne_oksanenjanne_oksanen 2.0 PRO Posts: 7

I have some friends that own a music store and have advised me against Behringer because they've had a lot of their equipment break.

This indeed used to be the case many years ago. It got to the point where major retailers refused to sell Behringer because of the number of returns they had to deal with. But I hear they turned it around in recent years and for example Thomann claims that Behringer now has the lowest return rate out of all the brands they sell.

I have some friends that own a music store and have advised me against Behringer because they've had a lot of their equipment break.

This indeed used to be the case many years ago. It got to the point where major retailers refused to sell Behringer because of the number of returns they had to deal with. But I hear they turned it around in recent years and for example Thomann claims that Behringer now has the lowest return rate out of all the brands they sell.
    Just sayin I needed a Ultra-Compact Monior Headphone Amplifier. Worked so well I bought another to use in my truck. I can tell you the one on the truck was dropped on the floor numerous times and keeps on ticking.