Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Live Faithfully acoustic cover

Xander77Xander77 2.0 PRO Posts: 16
edited November 2019 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi guys
Here's a live audio recording of me singing Journey's Faithfully. The song is 1/2 step lower key.
I know its a little pitchy sometimes but I'm also playing the guitar, doing the guitar loops and managing the drum machine pedal. Also got to point out that english is not my first language.

How'd I do?

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Xander, @Xander77

I agree to Hampton - pretty good. I think you should learn to relax you throat in the higher parts a little more. This will come over time if you go along with the course.

Doc
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips guys
  • Options
    BBeckBBeck 2.0 PRO Posts: 30
    I can't even imagine trying to play guitar while singing this. I'm working on this song as well, but I just picked up a karaoke track and I'm struggling just with the vocal. And to be honest, I would have never guessed that English is not your first language if you had of not said so. Excellent English!

I sometimes sing in other languages as well, and I know that it is very easy to mispronounce things when you don't know the language very well, such as myself. When I sing in other languages, I sometimes wonder if I am getting every word right, because there is no one around to correct me.
  • Options
    Hey @blondiewales , @doc_ramadani would ypu consider the higher parts head or mixed? I can't seem to grasp this concept yet.
    Your input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance