Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Uruguay!!

guzmanguzman 2.0 PRO Posts: 45
Hello from Uruguay! No no, not that country, it is smaller, mmm that neither, the smallest between Argentina and Brazil... yes! That little country somewhere :smile:

Well, I am not really new to the forum but when I created my user almost a year ago, I had the error of not interacting and not introducing myself, so here I am.

Something about me...
Initially I started playing the guitar and I had a hard rock band as a guitar player, I was part of the choir at that time doing my best (not enough for me). I started singing lessons with the intention of improving my skills and doing it in a better way (I consider the chorus in the songs is a very important part), and step by step I began to notice some improvements in me.
Some time after that, the singer left the band and we couldn't find a new singer for the band and the band broke up.
I continued with my singing lessons anyway, and a couple of years after that I am part of a band and I am the singer.

Singing became my passion. I try to improve from where I can, private lessons, make our own songs, KTVA course, forums, youtube, etc. Each place can add value in some way.

I am also learning other instruments like piano and bass; I really enjoy this journey.

Now, I am mainly focused on improving the resonance in the mask, close vocal chords and the interpretation of the songs. And not least, improve my English skills since I speak Spanish natively and when I sing covers I do it mainly in English.

Hoping you didn't fall asleep in the middle of the story I would like to share with you my latest video with a cover of Show me how to live, one of my favorite Audioslave's songs. This was my humble tribute to Chris Cornell, one of the best voices of all time.

Hope you enjoy it, and we'll see on the forum!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RqpGkubsa5Y

(Sorry, I don't know how to embed the video, I could only add the link)

Comments