Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Tony Joe White Cover- Rainy Night In Georgia

bonvie56bonvie56 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 55
Well, for what it's worth, after getting through volume 2 and starting volume 3...here is the first demo. Thanks in advance for your advice. I'm very impressed with the people that I've read and heard on the forum, so here's one from Tony Joe White, written for Elvis, and recorded by many...most often attributed to Brooke Benton (1970).

Comments

• bonvie56bonvie56 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 55
    RE: Tony Joe White Cover.
    Sorry, can't seem to make the Soundcloud link work. Back to the drawing board!
    Ok, now I think this thing is working....teeesssssst 1-2-3.....! They're not kidding when they say, "This is for educational purposes only!" My education! :wink:

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi mate, @bonvie56

very beautiful contribution to the Forums. You pitch is very good, nice and gentle tone, very tasteful dynamics, perfect timing (not stiff but very fitting. Great work. Thanks for a nice smile.

Doc
    Thanks @doc_ramadani,
    I appreciate your kind encouragement. The learning curve is steep and doesn't seem to level out much, but between Ken's course and reading this forum, the process is really a lot of fun. Something creative to do in my retirement years! BTW, I believe I still have some relatives in Germany, around the Hamburg area.
    ~~Dan
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Dan,

for me it was a long cherished dream to start Singing. I never thought that this could be possible for me because I believed one must have been born with the gift of having a "singers voice". Now I am so happy to see my voice growing over and over. Buying the course was one of the best decisions of my life.

Doc