Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Turkey

koraymertkoraymert Member Posts: 6
edited December 2019 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hi , My name is koray mert and im realy glad to join this forum , i am an amateur musician that means i dont have any income from music but i start working on 18 years ago , playing bass as main instrument some native instruments like ney , saz , oud and guitar type of instruments , working on my voice for 10 years and played bass and back vocals for that time in some groups , Playing death metal and working on brutal vocals , if anyone needs tips i can gave some i guess but nowadays im working on tuvan throat type and some clean vocals to improve . Have realy wide music taste ,in a country like Turkey i know Kens voice from 90's so count it.. :smile:

Cheers
Greets
:smile:

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hello Koray,

a warm Welcome from a mote from Germany. Nice to have another experienced musician here in the forums. My name is Marco, I am 49 years old and started singing 16.5 months ago. It is a great journey.

Doc
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hi there welcome🙂 Thuvan throat singing is amazing, my mum went to Mongolia and showed me videos of the musicians there, they are incredible!
  • HardRockGuruHardRockGuru 2.0 PRO Posts: 12
    edited December 2019
    Hoş geldiniz arkadaşım! Bu forumda Türkçe bilen, saz da çalan başka bir kişiyi görmekten çok hoşlandım. Ben de yeni bir öğrenciyim ama zaten çok hızlıca öğrendiğimi hissediyorum ve inşallah siz de çok hızlıca öğreneceksiniz! İyi şanslar!
  • koraymertkoraymert Member Posts: 6

Hello Koray,

a warm Welcome from a mote from Germany. Nice to have another experienced musician here in the forums. My name is Marco, I am 49 years old and started singing 16.5 months ago. It is a great journey.

Doc

Im realy exited to be here , digging everywhere for a bit of knowledge , and yea it is like finding a new way of expression and another space to relaxation :)
    Wigs said:

Hi there welcome🙂 Thuvan throat singing is amazing, my mum went to Mongolia and showed me videos of the musicians there, they are incredible!

And its so hard , a journey of a life time... If you like i can offer Albert kuveyzin and yath-kha they are realy good fusion...

Hoş geldiniz arkadaşım! Bu forumda Türkçe bilen, saz da çalan başka bir kişiyi görmekten çok hoşlandım. Ben de yeni bir öğrenciyim ama zaten çok hızlıca öğrendiğimi hissediyorum ve inşallah siz de çok hızlıca öğreneceksiniz! İyi şanslar!

hoş bulduk , it's a big surprise :smiley: Turks are everywhere :smile: Ken tamplin is one of my fav vocals for all time in his style and ive working on his tips and realy care about his opinions on youtube about vocals for a long time . you have to watch all of them :)