Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

How The Hell He Can Sung Like That

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eT8g1U9tTE

He is a local singer in my city who has achieved a very significant career in a year. He just learned singing since 2016 and has achieved remarkable results.

Why can he sing in Bb4 - C5 tones like without belting or mix voice, with a small volume but sounds like a pure chest voice. Does thin vocal cords or close to a woman's voice affect her ability to sing this high?

Comments

• KenfromCZKenfromCZ Member Posts: 43
    If his voice sounds just as lively, without computer support, somewhere on the street, it's an extraordinary talent. And it is possible. But I don't think so. Because today quality software can do incredible things.
  • fadelsawifadelsawi Member Posts: 35
    edited January 2020
    KenfromCZ said:

If his voice sounds just as lively, without computer support, somewhere on the street, it's an extraordinary talent. And it is possible. But I don't think so. Because today quality software can do incredible things.

https://youtu.be/QIX9OI3ehts

Here we go, his singing still going like crazy.

He is don't know how to use melodyne or any pitch correction. He really can sing on pitch, i saw it live in front of my eye and many his video lives also. Freaking awesome and make me jealous.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    edited January 2020
    Aku ebu Dari Indonesia. 🙂 Did I spell that right? What is the name of the song in the first video?

It sounds like he uses good support and cord closure to get that bright head voice sound. The course teaches us to grow a strong connection between head and chest to make one long powerful note so that our registers match each other in tonal quality.
  • KenfromCZKenfromCZ Member Posts: 43
    From last video is clearly, that he is good singer. But not, incredible good singer. Only good singer. No need to be jealous. There are dozens of such singers in the world. Maybe hundreds.
    Wigs said:

Aku ebu Dari Indonesia. 🙂 Did I spell that right? What is the name of the song in the first video?

It sounds like he uses good support and cord closure to get that bright head voice sound. The course teaches us to grow a strong connection between head and chest to make one long powerful note so that our registers match each other in tonal quality.

Tinggal dimana mas ebu? asal australia ya? saya di Yogyakarta
    KenfromCZ said:

From last video is clearly, that he is good singer. But not, incredible good singer. Only good singer. No need to be jealous. There are dozens of such singers in the world. Maybe hundreds.

That sounds like encouragment to me
  • Jourdan11Jourdan11 2.0 PRO Posts: 108
    What language is he speaking/singing? It sounds so cool :)