Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Cher (Male) Vocal Cover - I Found Someone - Scott Redwing

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted anything on the KTVA forum in a while, but wanted to check in. Here's a recent video of a Cher vocal cover of, "I Found Someone." This was a song that I could never pull off, even after a year or two of singing. It's encouraging to see that the strength and support continue to improve over time. Please let me know what you think. Thanks! Scott

https://youtu.be/NMnC0t9ptOY

https://youtu.be/NMnC0t9ptOY

Comments

• maximgottmermaximgottmer 2.0 PRO Posts: 313
    Hi Scot, very impressive. Good work!
    I think you can be a example for us, and show us what we can achieve if we keep working for a few years. Thanks for this post! Greetings Maxim.
    @scottredwingproject
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    @scottredwingproject Pretty good man!
    I am glad to hear the backstory you have with this song and how you can finally sing it now.
    I have found myself in the same situtation a few times.

Good job. I would just say watch the pitch when you go back down. For example on Someone at 0:42.
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    Pretty dang good! Good job!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Scott,

another proof: The proof is in the Singing.

Scott, you started 1.5 years before me and I read you 1 year review before I started and it encouraged me a lot to get the course. The best investment I ever made in my life.

When being a few months on the course I heard your 2nd anniversary demo of Bon Jovi. I was so impressed that I decided to put even more effort in my daily work.

It is amazing to see your recent demo. Very impressive your control got even better. I can see that you changed the SM58 to a new microphone. I think that was a good idea. It give your voice more presence.

I am very curios on your next demo and would be happy to see you here again.

Doc