Home Off Topic

headvoice or falset?

syamilsyamil Member Posts: 8
is this falsetto or headvoice?https://youtu.be/ldNds8pSXfU..i try many time to get/access to head voice but i can't..why that happen?😭when i want switch to head voice,it automatically go to falsetto..i dont know why☹️

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Falsetto is still head voice, its usually not very well supported and has a very airy sound. Strong head voice isn't airy, needs a lot of good support and cord closure to get a clean sound. I think your support wasn't consistent in this demo which is why you can hear a difference, you switched between a supported and unsupported head voice.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @syamil,

by definition, at KTVA, the term head voice is used for a reinforced falsetto with a very bright, timbral sound that matches the sound of your chest voice. At the beginning our falsetto might be very light and airy. Over time we grow it to a matured head voice. You demoed a falsetto on its way to head voice. Try to use less air and support as strong as you can. Then your cord closure might get better.

Doc