Homeā€ŗ INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Maine

Good morning all! I had been watching Ken's videos on YouTube for several months after the bass player in my band found him and shared with me. I've known I wanted to purchase the pack since that day. I've been singing in a cover band for a little while now. We are building a set list, and I found that some of the songs I want to sing are just out of my vocal reach. I'm not young. I'm 48 and used to be able to do more. I'm working from the basics with the lessons and have come far. I can't wait to go to rehearsal and use what I've learned. I look forward to learning and maybe even someday have an impact on someone else's journey.

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hello Maine, @Front_Girl_Maine

a very warm Welcome to the Forums, mate. Great to have you with us. You definitely made the right choice with "2.0 Pro". My name is Marco, I am 49 years old and started the course 19 months ago. You will see you voice growing tremendously.

I would be happy the see you here very often.

Doc
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi Front Girl, welcome! great find your bass player made there ;)
  • Front_Girl_MaineFront_Girl_Maine 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    @Klaus_T He did indeed! I am only a few days into the first section. Barely out of the diaphragmatic support. I've got so much to learn! Thank you for the warm welcome!

@doc_ramadani Marco, thank you for the warm welcome! You fit me in perfectly, I was trying to figure out how to post and didn't realize I didn't have the ability until accepted. "I am someone!"
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate, you and your band are in for a treat, this will help you use your voice in amazing ways all the while ensuring you don't over use it and keep your voice healthy and strong for those more demanding sets. I look forward to hearing you šŸ™‚