Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi from Vienna, Austria

Hello everybody,
I'm Katrin from Vienna, Austria, and I'm constantly trying to improve my voice. My guide to find my full rich voice is Aretha Franklin whose voice I love very very much, she is speaking to me emotionally , she touches my soul with her voice. Now I know I can't be another Aretha, what I mean is that by doing voice lessons and practicing with Ken's program I think everything is possible - and one fine day it will come out that voice of mine and it will touch me! That's my dream. Happy to meet all of you here, I think we are on a good path with this program... so don't be shy, and let's share about our joyful moments, about our frustrations, about what eventually will make us the singer we want to be ! Love, Katrin

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Servus Katrin,

schöne Grüße von einem Nachbarn aus Deutschland: Marco, 49 aus einem ländlichen Ort zwischen Stuttgart und München.

I can see that you chose The Course + ProPacks. Wise choice. I send you a warm Welcome to this nice learning environment. Come here often and learn with us.

Doc
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    edited February 2020
    @KayZee

Hi Katrin

Welcome to the KTVA course and Forum from the UK, you've chose the right course this will improve all aspect of your singing and its great to have you here.

Vocality :)