Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Classically trained but looking for more

Hello everyone! My name is Ryan. I'm new to KTVA and to the forum, but I am excited to dive head first into all of this! I'm 20 years old, and I have had four different classically based vocal teachers in the past. Although, they have never been able to explain to me exactly what I'm doing with my body like Ken did in just the first few episodes of volume 1! I'm starting from scratch, and I can't wait to see where I go! Let me know how far along you all are and how your results have been!

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @REckhardt695

Welcome to the KTVA course and forum from the UK, I have been on the course 15 months now and not long started volume 3. Had a lot of improvements in all aspects of my singing firstly had a weak chest register struggle to reach above a c4 now well maybe around an a4 and my head voice can reach past a c6.

Take your time through these volumes I spent 7 month on each volume 1 & 2 partly down to my pitch issues, it's good your starting from scratch and there's plenty of help here in the forum if you get stuck.

Brilliant choice Ryan look forward to hearing your progress.

Vocality :)
  • Options
    DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Hello from Finland. I'm 11moths into KTVA and learning to sing, and moving from volume 2 to 3. Potentially you could progress faster, but take it easy and listen to your body and feedback here. Welcome! :smile: