Home Off Topic

Whybis there so much on ken tamplin?

joffy666joffy666 Member Posts: 17
edited March 2020 in Off Topic
I wonder why there is so much hate on ken tamplin. In dimash his defense i used ken tamplin as a really good vocal coach and they just said this:

Quoting: “he creates mosquito singers, singers with a tight sound and no resonance,”

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    i think this is just what the internet is like in general, a lot of people hate lots of things because they are bored or have nothing better to do. i like the term "mosquito singer" though ;)
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    Also they can spout whatever negative stuff without any concerns cuz they can hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Things people would never say to another person they say cuz they don’t have to have contact with the people and there’s no recourse from what they say. Just look at how people behave on Facebook.
  • joffy666joffy666 Member Posts: 17

Also they can spout whatever negative stuff without any concerns cuz they can hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Things people would never say to another person they say cuz they don’t have to have contact with the people and there’s no recourse from what they say. Just look at how people behave on Facebook.

But also it sucks that they be saying stuff when they haven’t even watched ken his stuff.. like he is al about resonance taking over lol
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    This person is talking about a different style of singing to what ken teaches although he has likely been there before. I don't think we need to see anymore negative posts or links about Ken. That can all be done out side this forum, this forum belongs to Ken. We want to concentrate on what he teaches through his YouTube channel and KTVA course here.