Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

HEY HEY HEY!

Hi everybody!  I'm a musician who used to love singing but hasn't done it in a while.  I play guitar mostly and really want to sing along with my tunes and want the freedom to express myself and what I hear in my head while I'm writing.  I really hate being in the creative process and running into breaks and blockages in my voice.  I have a pretty good range and can impersonate some singers pretty well but I need to really develop my control of my bridges and would love to extend my chest/belt voice a little.  That being said I'm pretty stoked to work on the basics and build up my voice again.  Since I haven't really sung much in a while I have lsot some range and control and frankly it depresses me.  TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

I took the plunge on the KTVA after doing a couple days of research (not all day of course but I like to give myself time to consider what I want before investing money and time in something).  It seems like this will best suit my styles and goals and I really like the community aspect and that Ken takes the time to deal with his students personally.

Excited to get started!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

gauntlet,

You have made a wise investment in yourself!  Dive in and really work this program, and you will never regret it!  This is the program that will give you the best voice possible! 

Don't cut any corners. Do exactly what Ken says in the videos and the audio workouts, and you'll be amazed with the results.

Bob