Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hiya from Sydney

chynnafchynnaf 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
Hey all! New(ish) student here.. Am from Syd, AU and have been singing a while but definitely picked up some bad habits along the way and retraining myself ... Loving the program so far! Still on Vol 1 and super keen to move ahead, but am trying to be patient and get the foundations down properly first. Love reading the forums and finding all of your progress very inspiring! :D

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    G'day mate from the west side😎 I live a couple hours south of Perth. Nice to have a fellow Aussie here. Iv been on the course about a year and a half and find it awsome. Looking forward to hearing you soon.
  • Options
    chynnafchynnaf 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
    Amazing! Love the West side... Yes, so nice to have another Aussie. Where are you up to with the course? Patience has been the hardest thing for me to practice, but so necessary!
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    About a few months into volume 3. I spent about 6 months each on 1 and 2. Make sure to check out the student area, especially ah vowel and new student demos.
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @chynnaf,

a warm Welcome also from a mate from Germany. It is cool to have some singing friends who live on the opposite side of the globe. You will have a great journey with us.

Doc