Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Greetings from California!

raven925raven925 2.0 PRO Posts: 6
Hello all, My name is Nick from Upland, CA. I've been singing on and off for about 2 years now and started to take my voice a little more seriously last year when I decided to pick up the pro packs. I've seen great improvement from when I started with the Weekend Warrior pack. Like many people, i'm not a big fan of my voice but I cant say much because my method of recording myself isn't the greatest. Looking forward to posting an example one day, now i've just got to find a way to practice properly instead of only 20 minutes, 3 days a week. I've got a few questions that ill hopefully post in the questions section once I compile them all.

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    welcome to the forums. good decision to go "full time" with your voice. surely, you will like your voice much better soon :) will be good to hear a demo at some point!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome buddy, have a good dig around the forum first, there is lots of discussion about the course and how to apply it. I'm sure you'll find at least one of your questions have been asked. It's good to have you with us 🙂
  • bonvie56bonvie56 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 55
    Nice to have you on the forums Nick! There are a lot of good people in here sharing many interesting insights and having fun doing so. Good singing! :)
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Nick, @raven925

a warm Welcome to the Forums from Germany. It is great to have you here with us. You will love this great learning environment. Come here often and learn with us.

Doc