Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

cover of TLC- Waterfalls

Comments

• shiningshining 2.0 PRO Posts: 420
    I love this song...
    Very hard for me to give feedback because you have a totally different style ... maybe its also because its not a sexy womans voice :smiley:
    And I miss the feelings of sad melancholy which comes with the story this song is telling.

Technically your cover is pretty good. Even the rap part :)
  • Michael4000Michael4000 STREAMING PRO Posts: 992
    @coffeecrank @shining thanks! Yes definitely a throwback.
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    surprising song choice, but i think it works! did you play the piano at the same time?

well done!
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    So I thought your tone over all was pretty good I’m not qualified to comment on the rap part cuz I don’t know good rap from bad lol. As someone else said it doesn’t have the sad feeling of the original as a matter of fact it sounds a little happy and positive. I prefer your happier delivery than the original I think it’s mainly the pace that gives it that more positive spin. Nice job. I like it
  • Michael4000Michael4000 STREAMING PRO Posts: 992
    @Klaus_T @sjonrokz4u thanks for your feedback. I did not sing and play piano at the same time. I'm going through a list of about 15 more songs that I want to learn for my live set. After I learn singing all of them, I'm going to go back and practice all of them singing and playing piano at the same time. Right now I just want to focus on improving my vocals.
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    sounds like a plan!