Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from California

Hello everyone, my name is Steven Ochoa, I’m 21 years old and I’ve been singing for the first time in my life for a year now. I started out doing Ken’s vocal warmup videos, enrolled in a choir at the college I attend as well as a vocal master class, and also took vocal lessons with a private instructor for a good year. I personally enjoy Ken’s technique much more than what I was learning from the private instructor and that’s what interested me in this course. I’m waiting on follow ups from some jobs, so once I start working, this course will be the first thing I save up for. Can’t wait to get to that point and dig deeper into what this course has to offer for me!:)

Comments

• VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    @Stevenochoasmusic

Welcome to the KTVA forum from the UK it's great to have you on board, Ken has spent many years researching the best vocal techniques and compiled into the KTVA course. In the mean time continue to practice Ken's free videos, hope to see you enrol soon and feel free to post any questions on the forum. Plenty of help here when needed.

Vocality :)
  • StevenochoasmusicStevenochoasmusic 2.0 PRO Posts: 175
    @Vocality Thank you! I appreciate the welcoming and also look forward to enrolling:)
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forum and hopefully soon to the course 🙂 The stuff Ken has on you tube is more than enough to get you started, especially if you dig through some older videos as well. If you can afford the extra cash, pro 2.0 is the best value for money by far! You will also get student access (regardless which option you end up getting) to the forum where we discuss all the course content in detail, makes it worth it all over again!

Hope to hear you soon!