Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Please review my demo - Unbreak My Heart

I have been practicing Volume 2 voice exercises for 2 months now and I have been enrolled for 3 months. I have made huge improvements on chest voice but I had lost so much ability as I got older so I am pleased with my progress although I am still pitchy and I don't really know this song well enough. I don't usually sing songs because by the time I am done with the Volume 2 Diva Piano workouts my voice is so tired....

Comments

• FurryMurryFurryMurry 2.0 PRO Posts: 56
    Hello! You have a sweet voice! Keep going with those workouts and go through the program slowly, little by little; don't rush through it! :smile:
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    It definitely has some pitch issues. I don’t mean to be hurtful but it sounds like you may have rushed through vol 1 a little quickly and you should maybe spend some time working on the fundamental elements and strengthen the fundamentals up. Have you posted a lah tried for review? I think there’s a lot to be gained by taking your time and getting solid with the foundation. It may help you pitch some too
  • jmstanlejmstanle 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 141
    @FurryMurry Thank you for your compliment! I hope some day I can make people cry with my voice. I cry when I listen to performers all the time. Love emotion. But yeah, I am an incredibly impatient person, ask my husband! LOL And I am a terrible listener. Unfortunately, I think that I hear things when I am listening but then when I go back I realize I didn't hear much at all. It is one of my many character defects. But I do have perseverance and I don't give up easily.
  • jmstanlejmstanle 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 141
    @sjonrokz4u yeah I totally agree! I will keep at it. Thanks for listening!