Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Struggling singer!

Hey guys I am new to singing! I know a little bit about the voice but not much! I’m really struggling to sing through this Ariana Grande song as it is high! I can hit high belts without any pain or hoarseness but when I build up to them or sing them with words (phrased belts) I really struggle! Can someone please give me some feedback on how to make my voice sound clearer as it sounds muffled when I sing this song! I know my pitch is not good but I’m working on it! Thanks to anyone who comes across this post! Hope the link works! P.s sorry for making ur ears bleed 😂!

Comments

• Options
    KilsaLoveKilsaLove Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You'll need to continue strengthening your support and cut back your air so you aren't trying to shout through the note. Hitting the note by it self is often easier than builing up to it because in a song you are negotiating alot of variables. Trying not to close your vocal tract on the consonants will help as well, remember open throat.
  • Options
    KilsaLoveKilsaLove Member Posts: 6
    Hey thanks so much for your feedback! I will take your comments on board and someday I hope to purchase Ken’s course! Thanks for taking your time to reply, much appreciated! Have a great day!
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    you can also make progress with the free videos you can find on youtube!