Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi from California!

Hey! I'm Zach and I'm really excited to start the course! I've been watching Ken's tutorials on youtube and decided that I want to take the leap.. I've been playing instruments for a while now but totally new at singing. I know it's gonna be a long journey but can't imagine myself doing anything different :) Excited to be on the forum!

Comments

• VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    Hi @Zachatron06

Warm welcome to the KTVA forum and course from UK. Playing the instrument is going to help as well, have a good look around the forum a wealth of great information to help guide you through your singing journey. If you get stuck on something post a question in the relvant category and you will get good responses.

Take your time and dont rush through, read through volume 1 tutorial pdf thats important, watch the volume 1 tutorial videos until your comfortable and then move onto volume1 audio workouts. Recomended stay on volume 1 for at least 3 months most take longer i took 7 months (my pitch wasnt great though).

Enjoy the progress improvements look forward to hearing your demos!!

Vocality :)
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    I took six but I was also working on a lot of songs so it slowed my progress
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate, good to have you with us 🙂
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome! Good to have you here. Enjoy the journey, and remember there are always people here at the forum to help you out if you need it :)

All the best,

Ben