Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Greetings from Norway!

syngmosensyngmosen 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Heyo, good people!

I'm a 26yo dude from Norway, and I've just bought the course to get some improvement done to my voice.

I started out playing guitar and singing when I was 6yo, and was lucky enough to have some good teachers when I was a child. I sang a lot, played a lot, learned a lot of different instruments, and it quickly became my thing. As for my voice, it took a bit of a hit during puberty, and it's been hard for me to get back into singing because I don't have the voice I want to have. But that's why I'm here ;) I've been working on some solo projects, and I realize I need to put the work in to get my voice trained.

As of today I play actively guitar, bass, drums, keys, dobro, mandolin, I record and mix everything on my own projects, and I try to get more singing done every day to train myself to use it again. Hopefully with the guidance of this forum, and Ken, I'll get to where I'd like to be, and I'll get those goals achieved!

Looking forward to be a part of this!

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate! There is a wealth of information and answered questions in the student area of the forum, I highly recommend spending a few hours digging through old posts. Looking forward to hearing some of your projects🙂