Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

question before purchase :)

Hello everyone!! :D I have been working as a lead singer full time job this last 5 years(until the Corona attacked), and am looking for improvements on my voice(take advantage of my time at home and do not get rotten), will this course work well for me?, and, if I purchase the "how to sing better than anyone else" The Course + Pro Packs, is it possible to upgrade it to get the lessons online face to face with Ken? or I would have to buy them apart? and the program comes with scales, vocal warm ups and exercises? im not clear about how it works, is that the best, and, is that one the best Ken's online program?
Thank you so much for helping me with this!! o:)<3
Greetings from Chile!!!!!!! :D

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    The course has improved my voice massively, but I'm not a practicing musician so I saw a big improvement quickly.

Since you are already experienced, be prepared to come into the course with a blank slate. You may have preconceptions challenged and you need to be willing to have an open mind. Start from the beginning and don't skip anything, it's laid out the way it is for a reason.

Definately get the pro packs, there is alot of extra info that helps alot with understanding the course material. I don't know if you can up grade to take advantage of the savings with the online lessons, @highmtn might be able to answer that.

There are exercises that you do daily and Ken demonstrates these in video, then you have audio exercises to do once you get the hang of it. In the pro packs, you get to watch Ken guide various students through them as well.

Lastly if you purchase the course, make sure you upgrade your student access here.

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest

The student area of the forum is worth the cost of the course all over again and you can upload your scales for feedback for free 🙂

Welcome to the forum mate from Australia, hope to hear you around in the future.
  • MPZMPZ 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    thank you so much!!! :)<3
    ok, I will take the course, i really hope to discover a better me with this course o:)