Home Welcome

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi

von_coltvon_colt Member Posts: 2
I have owned the original KTVA vocal course for about three years now and never really used the singer's forum. So I thought today I might as well take advantage of all my resources. I am excited to meet and talk to all you talented people.

Comments

• bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Hi! The forum is an excellent addition to the course, as you will most likely discover.

Don't forget to upgrade your forum status by contacting ktvaforums@gmail.com. Include your receipt if possible. The forum has many more sections for students, full of valuable information and discussion.

All the best,

Ben
  • wojtekwojtek Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 96
    HI @von_colt

Did you manage to practice regularly during these 3 years? If so, I imagine You are quite advance already.
    If that's the case could You share a bit of how did u progress and what were the biggest breakthroughs throughout your journey with KTVA and anything that might be helpful/inspiring :D ?
    I found feedback from people who have been on the course for a long time to be most beneficial.

Cheers
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Belated welcome to the course mate :smile:
  • Gunnar364Gunnar364 2.0 PRO Posts: 26
    Welcome on board mate!

Hope you've gotten a lot out of this course, for me it's been an absolute gamechanger. What kind of music do you usually sing? I'm mainly into metal (working on diversifying my expressive range to include both high pitched screams, operatic vocals and death grunts), but this course should work wonders no matter what style you want for yourself! Can't wait to hear you!

Yours,
    Gunnar