Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

New to the Forum Today!

AlexzanderAlexzander 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 1
Hi,
I'm Alexzander! I purchased the program back in December of 2019 and have been working hard on it. I'm still in Level 2 as these exercises still seem to be a challenge for me. I've looked through the next level, but I'm in no hurry to move on. I'm currently recording myself singing and playing the guitar to assist in the music ministry in my church. With our church being totally online, I was asked to help out. I'm new to recording and just purchased some equipment, but can use any help that's out there.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hello, @Alexzander !

Welcome to the forums. There should be no rush to move forward, as there is plenty to learn in Volumes 1 and 2. Recording and listening back to your voice is a great way to stay in touch with your progress.

It's good to have you here!

Bob
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Hey! Welcome to the forum. Glad you are taking your time with the program. There's always help to be found here if you need any :)

All the best,

Ben
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate, learning to use new gear can be daunting but just get stuck in and check out the gear category here for some info plus plenty of YouTube 😁