Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi there!

Hello

Nice to meet you!
My name is Dries. I'm 21 years old and I live in Belgium.
I'm currently in Teacher Training College for Music and English. As a (music) teacher my voice is an invaluable tool and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve it. I've been singing for about 4 years now, but I'm still not very satisfied with my voice.
I also play the guitar, piano, recorder and blues harp.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot of new things about the voice!
Dries

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Dries,

With your PRO PACKAGE you are going to get SO MUCH information and training, you're going to be ecstatic!

You have made a very wise choice.  Now, roll up your sleeves and get ready to really work your voice.  It's about to have a major overhaul!  Forget everything you think you know about the voice and give Ken your full attention, even if you think you already know something he shows you, or that perhaps it's silly or not really important.  He's building you a NEW FOUNDATION for your NEW VOICE.

Trust him.  He's right.  Watch the videos over and over, and later come back and review them.  You will always notice subtleties that you overlooked before. 

Welcome to KTVA!

Bob