Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi, whats my voice type?

Feel like if I understood my voice better, I'd know where I can be more confident and try more power at.

https://youtu.be/rUBhOpMnLog

Comments

• sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    Pretty high head voice man. Throw out the concept of what type your voice is. Do you have kens course?
  • CorcpeteCorcpete 2.0 PRO Posts: 46
    edited September 2020
    Yeah I'm on volume one, been on it for about a week, been trying to teach my self off of feel without any course months prior. But in honesty I feel I'm ready for volume 2 already. So forget voice type huh?
    I wouldn’t be so quick to jump to vol 2. Why don’t you post the lah scales in chest and bridging first and get some feedback on those
    I would but my parents I live with banned me from doing vocal exercises in the house, yes you read that right lmao. So I'll give a rundown of where im at unbiased. The bridging from chest to head is what I feel naturally inclined to do, and that transition is very very smooth, and there is no hiccup or break in sound. When I'm doing the chest exercises i feel confident im still in chest up until e4, it feels unatural in chest up until c5, the sound in chest isn't rich at c5, and sometimes I feel i just bridge even when I consciously want to stay in chest. How can I be sure I'm in chest voice?
    Tell them your trading them in for more supportive parents. Speaking of support, I don’t think your showing adequate support for vol2
    I've been yelled at to stop playing guitar for hours on end too hahah, it is what it is. Waiting for that apartment, music career aint gonna take off from here. Ill work on more support
    Lol. Tell them they’re fired!!