Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

Looking for a young male Vocalist (18-28)

Hey guys! I have a rock band out in the LA area and I’m looking for a male frontman for my band. We have influences in hard rock, pop, r&b, and funk. Lists of bands we are influenced by include Van Halen (all eras), Zeppelin, Extreme, Queen, Aerosmith, Maroon 5, 5 Seconds of Summer, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, and many others! We’re looking for someone who has a good range and control in their voice as well as the persistence to help work with a team. We have a couple good connections in the industry through Universal Music Group and would love to get material written to send out to them. We consist of Drum, Guitar, and Bass (we all are constantly working on our vocals through KTVA).

If you are in the 18-28 age range, DEFINITELY REPLY

If you are a hard working musician that wants to work with a band and be successful, DEFINITELY REPLY

If you have influences in both the hard rock and pop genres, DEFINITELY REPLY

We all want to make it big but the people who really work tirelessly and go the extra mile compared to the rest of the pack are the ones that get closer to their goals. Please send me your name, demo, and a description about yourself!
You can email me at rickyparish3@gmail.com or text me (626) 321-2857

Comments