Home SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
Options

I'm Left Your Right She's Gone

Hi Everyone, I'm new to Ken's vocal academy. I love singing and recording
and also play guitar. I'm a big fan of early Rock'n'Roll and here is a sample
of what l do. I am hoping that with Ken's course l will improve as a vocalist
in this genre.

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, welcome to the forum! sounds good, i didn't know the song. you will definitely improve with this course, congrats on getting it!

if you want to get feedback on your progress and also advice on what to focus on (and to prevent you from ingraining bad singing habits), the best is to post LAH scales in the student's section. no rush, but I suggest to check back with the "hive mind" every now and then for evaluation (if you look in the "AH vowel" segment, or search the forum for "evaluation", you find examples of other students doing the same thing, and the feedback they get.

i suggest to listen to some of them and read the comments, it will be very helpful for your progress.

you can of course always post songs as well, but the LAH scales are the "benchmark test" for what we learn here!

best wishes, Klaus
  • Options
    ItaloItalo 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    Thanks Klaus much appreciated.

Italo
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I can already hear how you will adjust your singing style to this song with the course 🙂 solid foundations to start with here mate, if you stick this out, you will see changes for the better in your voice. Welcome!
  • Options
    ItaloItalo 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    Thanks Wigs really appreciate it.