Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi to all.

I'm Piotr form Poland. I'm living in London since few years.
I registered here long time ago when I was searching for information about singing without any knowledge.
Three days ago at last I bought The Course and now I'm for real here in singing Hogwarts with unique Ken Dumbledore.
:D .
I'm in volume 1 and I saw student demonstrations with Gabriela and now I know proper training won't be too sweet,but rather the sweat will pour :) but I'm ready.
B)

Comments

• VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    Hi @Piotr74

Welcome to the KTVA course and Forum from Scotland, great choice to greatly improve your singing and take your time going through Volume 1 this is the foundation we need to build upon. Any questions put them into Volume 1 section and you'll get response.

Read through the volume 1 PDF first that has the instructions how to do volume 1, watch the tutorial videos and follow Kens instructions. Repeat this until you have a good hold on the techniques.

Great to have you here

Vocality
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    Also read wigs explanation on how to do volume one
  • jaclynserjaclynser Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 262
    Ken Dumbledore!! hah that's awesome. Welcome @Piotr74. You are in for a fun journey as a singer. Work hard, follow his instructions and try to copy exactly how he demonstrates things. Use a mirror to make sure you are doing what Ken is doing. Stay in volume 1 for as long as it takes, there is no need to rush or feel like you need to master the techniques over-night. Be patient with yourself, work hard and have so much fun!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome mate from Australia 🙂 if I was training magic I'd want to be in griffindor, but for singing I think Slytherin is where I'd want to be. More hard rock and metal 🤘🏼