Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Started kvta March 2020 to help write songs

Thanks ken!!! Love your lessons. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get “there” but sure have fun trying!!!!

Here is an original in progress

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGXg1DUj-DB/?igshid=15u3i4a2whev6

Feedback is great!!!!

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forum and the course mate :smile: I didn't have time to listen through the whole song but I can hear some good technique going on once you got going with it and opened up. Keep plugging away with your exercises and make sure you checkout the volume 1 FAQs.
  • DeltonHedgesDeltonHedges 2.0 PRO Posts: 42
    For some reason, Wigs, the above message came to me, Delton, and whatever you heard wasn't me, but that's OK, she'll be right, mate!
  • EmanueleEmanuele 2.0 PRO Posts: 100
    edited October 2020
    Hey Nice to meet you. A listened to the song a little bit and I like it! You sound good! Hope to hear more songs from you!

Emanuele :smile:
  • jaclynserjaclynser Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 262
    Hey @iannazzi,

Really cool tune! I love the main hook of it. Great musicianship too! I can tell you are going for some rasp and distortion which is really cool, just try to cut back your air a little bit more, as you are going to dry yourself out that way. I can tell you guys were jamming and vibing and having lots of fun, and that is such a great way to get the creative juices going. I am excited to see the finished product when everything is set in stone :)
  • DeltonHedgesDeltonHedges 2.0 PRO Posts: 42
    AHHH...I get it now, all these comments are in response to the song video by 'iannazzi'!! My earlier comment to 'Wigs' (why don't people use their real names??) was because I thought it was somehow sent to me, Delton. This all electronic communication is so fraught for me. I'm struggling; maybe I'll get there and maybe I won't. Anyway, great song, 'iannazzi' love the raw original feel. Piano and guitar is hard, but you were on to that. Honestly, I couldn't understand most of the words but that is partly my hearing. I hate doing everything with elec boost but it has its place too. Anyway, if anyone wants to get a sample of me, The Tasmanian Delton(e), check out "Rough Bark" on SoundCloud look for 'Joe Blake' (my song) and also the player singer in 'Little Sadie' a trad song.
    Cheers, Delton(e)
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    @DeltonHedges I'll send you a private message in the near future to hopefully make things a bit clearer on how to use the forum 😁👍🏼