Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Saying hello.

Hi, I'm Baghee. I'm considering buying the course. I've been singing my whole life, but stopped for about 15 years, to raise my kids. I'd love to have the range I had before!

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Baghee,

Hello :smile: Glad to welcome to here in this nice learning environment.

My name is Marco and I am 50 years old. I started KTVA 2 years+ ago.

Doc
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey @Baghee !

Welcome to KTVA. Check out the parts of the forum you can see, as there is allot of info there, also check out all of the free material on YouTube. Once you see how even that can help, you'll probably be like me and want the full-on roadmap to developing your voice to its fullest potential.
    When you're ready to get the rubber to the road and surpass anything that you had before, feel free to sign up and get to work :+1:

Cheers!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    This course will definately get you safely using your range and possiblity extend it a bit. I found that volume 1 taught me how to use all of what I could already do properly, and use it effectively in a song. Before this I would be swapping octaves all the time because I couldn't connect between my low and high registers.
  • EmanueleEmanuele 2.0 PRO Posts: 100
    Hi, nice to meet you!

I am Emanuele, from Italy.

I started 7 months ago with KTVA and I am super happy, this awesome course is really working for me and also the Forum is incredible, with a lot of great singers here that will give you suggestions and help.

I super recommend it!

:-)
  • BagheeBaghee Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for all your welcomes.
    I've watched lots of the YouTube videos. I had a few lessons, a few years ago, with a local tutor. Mostly, the information has agreed with my tutor, but I'm more interested in developing my own voice, rather than mimicking other artists. I know it can be handy to learn other techniques, but certain styles don't interest me, personally.

Once I work out how to upload a video, I'll add something.

(This is the first forum I've ever joined, so I'm treading carefully, learning how it all works.)