Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Original Christmas Song released after doing KTVA for 2 years and 3 months

doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
Hello Singers,

I started KTVA 2 years and 3 months ago. Before I started I wasn't able to sing one single note on pitch. I gifted me the courses myself on my 48th birthday. Today I am 50 years old. Guided by my friends here in the KTVA Forums I made my way through Volumes 1 to 5. Right at the moment I am very busy with the corona pandemic but I still manage to do my exercises at least 6 days a week. I am doing Volume 3 and mix in parts of Volume 4 and 5.

Today, a real dream became true: I released my first original as a singer into the world. It is a poppy Christmas song with the title "Light It Up". It is available for Airplay and Streaming worldwide.

If you would have asked me before starting KTVA if I believe that it is possible to come that far in such a short period of time I would have answered "Never-Ever!". I am so happy that I am now able to write songs again after 30 years of abstinence - and to perform them as a SINGER..

For sure, I still have miles to go and it is really hard when you hear all the little unsteadinesses in your own voice. But I will take these miles. To push myself to make this release possible was an amazing learning experience. Since I am already recording the next tracks we will see what happens next. KTVA was and is the best investment I ever made in myself.

I wish you all a nice pre-Christmas season.

Doc

www.marcoheartman.com

Comments