Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger Cover

Hi, Guys

I just posted my new cover video of Don't Look Back In Anger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2NSTh8tKI

Can you give me some feedbacks about it?

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I appreciate the time you take to sing and record these, I know the effort that goes into it. My feed back is the same as before, working to lower your larengial position and starting to use pure vowel sounds. It's like learning to hear and speak a new language, you have to try and forget the word because we are not speaking but singing. Have a look at @Klaus_T page where he has a list of Ken's videos you can make a workout from and start perfecting the ah vowel.
  • kazk1210kazk1210 2.0 PRO Posts: 35
    @Wigs Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm sorry for making you leave the same comment as before...I will try to improve them!

I checked his page, it's good summary of exercises!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    No need at all to be sorry, improvement takes time, I hardly expect huge improvement in a few days. You are still free to post songs for enjoyment, but feedback will generally be very similar. That's why I suggested practicing the vowels, they are after all mostly what we sing if you think about it. If you train properly even for a few months you will begin to see how it changes your singing. Keep it up mate, don't be discouraged 🙂
    @Wigs Thanks! Yeah I will practice more vowels!
    I appreciate your warm comments and feedbacks :)
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    i think you have a great starting point. just keep at it. we all get better every day. i think you could try to sound a little less operatic. you can also use tonedear.com for pitch exercises, that's a great addition to the vocal training. do the interval exercise and sing along with the pitches, so you engrain them into your brain.
    @Klaus_T Hi, thank you so much for your feedback!
    I will try donedear.com, thank you for telling it to me! It seems very useful app!!
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    edited November 2020
    make sure to first learn the basic intervals (major third, perfect fifth and octave). you will overwhelm your brain if you try to learn too many new things at once. also read the instruction for the exercise!

it is boring training but you will notice improvements if you keep at it, and once you know the intervals, they stay with you, and you won't forget them so easily. it will seem like it takes ages in the beginning, but don't give up! and they transfer to singing, so it is very useful
    @Klaus_T Okay, it seems good investment of my time, I will do it!! Thank you :)
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    edited November 2020
    Hi

I wish i knew how to delete a post .
    @HumanRobot Yeah, I agree the rhythm is important! Thank you for pointing out!
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    Hi

thats ok - your doing ok :)