Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi everyone, My name is Giuseppe and I'm from Luxembourg :-)

bepza86bepza86 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 2
I 'm doing solfege (my third year) and I've started this year singing in a choir. I would like to learn to sing. I hope that Ken's course will help me to build my basics foundations and basic knowledge in this wonderful topic....

:-)

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Welcome, @bepza86 !

Study what Ken teaches in the course! You will learn tons and your voice will grow!

Bob
  • Options
    EmanueleEmanuele 2.0 PRO Posts: 100
    Hey nice to meet you!

My name is Emanuele, and I am from Italy.

I started KTVA 8 months ago and I think I improved a lot (from where I started).

Well come! :smile:
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hi mate and welcome. I've never heard of solfege before, how many years is your course? I'm interested because I've just started to learn to read music.
  • Options
    bepza86bepza86 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm taking evening classes at a music school (conservatory).. At solfege you learn how to read notes, how to recognize them.., how to sing them, how to write them, etc.. The course lasts during a whole year year (one time per week) and then at the end of the year you have to pass an exam. Actually I'm in the third year. If I succed in the exam of third year, then I got a diploma..so then; I can stop , or I can continue. In Luxembourg (europe) the solfege has a duration of 7 years if you want to become specialized...

I think you should inform yourself in your surroundings if there is a music school or conservatory .