Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Vela Stardust

Hello!

I am currently a recording artist in the middle of making my first EP. (Other than my crappy pop-punk band in college and myriad other musical projects).

I grew up with church, choir and Bel Canto.

I am working on passagio and rap (My brother is a fairly well-known hip hop personality in our area).

Hope everyone is well.

Oh! I am a visual artist (graphic collage work, very psychedelic).

I want to incorporate this into my music videos.

I’d love to connect with anyone else interested in Hip Hop and R&B, Trap, Cloud Rap, Bossanova, Roots, Persian and Middle-Eastern Funk and psychedelia and video special effects (kind of off topic, but I believe there is a beautiful synergy between both art forms always, might as well include it in my discussion!)

Ok, that’s all for now I suppose.

Going to to listen to some tracks.

XOXO,
Vela

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hello and welcome to the forum. It would be cool to hear some of your stuff, it sound interesting. Im still developing my voice and musical skills so im not looking for collaborations at the moment. You never know who might be interested though :smile:
  • Options
    VelaStardustVelaStardust 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
    It’s true! I go back and forth between wanting to share and wanting to keep things secret. LOL! My brother is always in my ear telling me not to share anything yet, but I think it’s a fun part of the process to collaborate. Collaboration seems hard to do with the lockdown here. Online is the best, yet most “risky” way I suppose.