Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Finally got bit confidence to have a go at Smule (Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol)

VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
This is a song has a few mistakes (quick test recording) how is my voice doing in general , I listened back a few times enjoyed most of it :)

https://www.smule.com/recording/snow-patrol-chasing-cars-chasing-car-original-ver/2592533887_3876369531?channel=Copy-Link

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Your support and breath management is getting good, you are holding back your breath well to keep a bright tone. I have heard much better pitch from you in general, but knowing how you have to work songs and the fact this was more impromptu it's understandable. Something I notice you do at the end of your notes as you release, you slide down in pitch. I think it's ok for effect, but try and end the note on the same pitch as you start.

It's good to "see" you singing mate 🙂
  • VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    @Chris82

Thanks for you feedback yes normally much better pitch wise but need to get proper demo done, working on michael buble track - a beautiful day it a tough song. Karaoke is fun but need to focus more on practicing the melody more precise.

George
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    I know you meant the other Chris but I’m glad you tagged me in this because I LOVE this song! You did a really good job on it, you should be proud of this one and welcome to Smule!
  • VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,601
    edited January 2021
    @chris82 @Wigs

Just realised lol its good hear back from the both of you, back in lockdown here in Scotland got plenty of time to work on unfinshed covers. Thank you both for your feedback

George

• Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    For sure it’s always nice to see you around brother! Had another listen and your voice has grown so much since the first time I’ve heard you sing. I think that’s what’s amazing about Ken’s program and this place is:

1. It works
    2. You get to hear it working for so many