Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Feedback on Singing Them Bones - Alice in Chains

Hi!
I'm new to these forums and started watching Ken's videos for the last 12 months on youtube. Even tho I haven't practiced them for 1 year, I started taking things more seriously now that we are at home because of covid19, also singing is a good thing to relief stress. So I would say that I sang at karaoke's before the Virus and now I'm starting to record my singing and improve it.
I would apreciate a feedback on my try on Them Bones :)
Any help, feedback, critique, would be appreciated also I'm not sure I'm using my voice or trying to imitate the singer

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xduz9AwKPFWY3v_opk8-KI_gE-MrcCnT/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Hi and welcome 🙂 you should try and put together a playlist of Ken's scales and exercises he has for free on YT and create a vocal workout from them. Generally you should use more support and be mindful of you pitch, there were times you almost went into a different key. Just keep up regular practice and get to know your instrument and continue to enjoy it!
  • vinizinbravinizinbra Member Posts: 6
    Hey @Wigs ! Thanks for all the feedback I'll try to workout more and makes scales for some time, and try to record it again and see if I improved a little or not
  • aarsenault12aarsenault12 Pro Posts: 27
    I like your tone, kind of reminds me of bob dylan! You could put more intensity on the high raspy notes