Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello KTVA students!

My name is Martin Juhász and I would like to introduce myself. Firstly I got connection with music when I was 8 years old. I started to play the trumpet, then piano and now I play on the guitar. Music is my passion. A few months ago I decided to learn singing, but I didn't know to start it. Then I searched for a few vocal coaches, so I have found Ken Tamplin on YouTube. After I watched some videos from him, I knew he is the best for teaching. I am very excited and I hope once we will sing together. I wish good singing for you and have an amazing new year! :-)

Comments

• martin_jmartin_j 2.0 PRO Posts: 28
    Post script: I am from Hungary and I am 21 years old. I live in a small town, but my dreams are huge! :)))
    When I wake up, my first thing is get a breakfast, and wait a little to get ready for warming up. The days are more beautiful, when I can sing. But if everybody is at home, some times I am annoying them :) but I know, that my family loves me.
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    I played in kaposvar in 96 then again in 2002. Welcome to the forum. Having your family’s support will be helpful
    WoW It sounds so cool! Thank you very much :) Firstly they didn't support me, but later when I sang for them (a whole song, not just the warming ups haha), they realized I have talent, so I got this course to develop myself. I know it is a long road, so Let's do it! Wishing you good health, Martin!
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Its great you have the support of your family, you now have the support from the forum too! :smile:
    Thank you so much @Wigs I appreciate it! That's why I love be a part of the Academy ! :smiley:
    You've made my day and I am very motivated!! I hope once day the Academy will be proud of me. Let's singing! ;)