Home Off Topic

Course Discs Not Working on New Computer

lexxilexxi 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
Hi! I recently got a new computer and I have switched from Windows to Mac. When I put the course discs into my mac it says they are not readable! Could this be an issue with the discs or the external hard drive I use? If not, is there any way I could change the format? Thank you to anyone who reads this!

Comments

• lexxilexxi 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
    May I also add the discs with videos on them such as Volume 1.1 are working fine, it is only the mp3 audio ones with the workout exercises in them!
  • ElaraElara Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 327
    I would like to direct this to @highmtn .
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Here is information from KTVA Tech Support:

The AUDIO CD's are MP3 Data Disks not MUSIC CD's -
    All MAC's will play MP3 audio disks if they import the files through iTunes.

A user can rip the MP3 files off the Workout CD and convert them to Wav files using iTunes, a media player or a free program off the web should they need.

On MACs:
    MP3 CD: the disk will only appear in Finder and normally won't do anything automatically as an audio CD usually would. You need to use some sort of player, such as QuickTime Player, or you can add the tracks into iTunes.