Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS
Options

Here is one of mysongs "Hard as stone"

Hi

I finally have found the nerve to put one of my songs on here - this song is called "Hard as stone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry56pNpqXoQ

Human Robot

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Thanks for being brave enough to share this. I wish I could hear your voice a bit more over the piano to really enjoy the lyrics, I can sense its a very heart felt song.
  • Options
    HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    edited January 2021
    Wigs said:

Thanks for being brave enough to share this. I wish I could hear your voice a bit more over the piano to really enjoy the lyrics, I can sense its a very heart felt song.

HI

Thank you for your encouragement - I basically did the song in what I call a "piano Jam" - so I was making it up as I went along lol and recorded it on my mobile phone . Maybe I should try and get some proper recording equiptment
    at some point. But thank you so much listening x

Human Robot
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    pretty cool atmosphere! nice
  • Options
    Klaus_T said:

pretty cool atmosphere! nice

Hi Klaus

Thank you x

Human Robot
  • Options
    sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    You’re voice has a very contemporary sound, like wigs I wish I could have heard you better but nice sounding voice
  • Options

You’re voice has a very contemporary sound, like wigs I wish I could have heard you better but nice sounding voice

HI

thank you for your kind comments - I have a few more songs - I may post another one on here - if I can get over my shyness.

Thanks

Human Robot
  • Options
    You should get over it. There doesn’t seem to be anything to be shy about
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    it will be good for you, the more you post the more you get used to it. it's safe here :)
  • Options
    Klaus_T said:

it will be good for you, the more you post the more you get used to it. it's safe here :)

Hi Klaus

Thank you :)

Human Robot
  • Options

You should get over it. There doesn’t seem to be anything to be shy about

Hi

Thank you

Human Robot xx

• Options
    CreeksiderockCreeksiderock Member Posts: 7
    Nice song and voice!! How do you add your song?
  • Options
    CreeksiderockCreeksiderock Member Posts: 7
    It's not shyness, it's that you're afraid you might get some harsh criticism. And that's tough to take. For me I get mentally prepared for the worst critique and if it's better that's AWESOME. These people are pros on here not internet trash talkers. Love your song and vocal!!
  • Options
    Lol I don’t know about pros but we’re all sharing the bumps and high points of our singing journey together. We’re here to help each other not trash talk. There may be critiques or criticism on here that hurts but it’s not meant to be hurtful. It’s there to help you with your short comings and help you improve. Not just to be negative. We’ve all had our personal struggles and we’re all here to help
  • Options
    Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    I liked this @HumanRobot ! Thank you for sharing it was nice to hear your voice!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Hi everyone

Thank you so much for all your comment - I have a song that I wrote someone loved it that I dont know never met before and he said could he do a remix of it so I said yeah that would be great - I actually didnt think much of the song lol but he did a good remix x

Human Robot
  • Options

Nice song and voice!! How do you add your song?

Hi creek

I record it on mobile phone then bluetooth it over to computer. I sometimes wake up in the night and have an idea of a lyric or melody grab my phone and sing into phone so I dont forget it - some of the best creative stuff I have found comes from that way of doing things.

Thanks

Human Robot

• Options
    Chris82 said:

I liked this @HumanRobot ! Thank you for sharing it was nice to hear your voice!

HI Chris

Glad you liked it .

Thanks so much

Human Robot
  • Options

It's not shyness, it's that you're afraid you might get some harsh criticism. And that's tough to take. For me I get mentally prepared for the worst critique and if it's better that's AWESOME. These people are pros on here not internet trash talkers. Love your song and vocal!!

Hi

Yes thats a good way of going about things.

Glad you liked the song.

Thanks so much

Human Robot
  • Options

Lol I don’t know about pros but we’re all sharing the bumps and high points of our singing journey together. We’re here to help each other not trash talk. There may be critiques or criticism on here that hurts but it’s not meant to be hurtful. It’s there to help you with your short comings and help you improve. Not just to be negative. We’ve all had our personal struggles and we’re all here to help

Hi

yes I agree x

Human Robot
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Wigs said:

Hi

Maybe you can hear my voice a bit better on this song Its about how we are destroying the planet and not listening to the experts warnings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oW1pZaGoFk

thanks

Human Robot