Home Vocal Health and Wellness
Options

Hello,Can someone help me to find my head voice?

Hello, I m 17 years old boy my friend just bought the KTVA HTSBTAE 2.0 course and we are starting together volume one, but I found my self in a big problem which is when I do the lip drill and the AH exercise, I can't find my head voice and its turn me into an airy bad voice like someone is throttling and strangling my neck. Actually, I don't know what to do, I don t know if it is puberty effects or a health problem in my vocal cords. (NOTE: I AM ABLE AND I CAN SING IN FALSETTO BUT MY PITCH IN IT IS REALLY BAD). So finally can someone help me to get back and find my head voice or just gives me advices?

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the course, firstly get your student access here

https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest

Then post a scale for us to listen to in the student area and we can give you pointers to work on.
  • Options
    skv123159skv123159 Member Posts: 87
    edited February 2021
    May be you have cord closure problem
    Such online for some exercises

Well technically high voice is where your vocal cords vibrate much faster

Try this-be excited and just say yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
    not loud but feel where it's resonating mostly it should be in your head cavity
    I don't know why but when I'm very excited (I can fake the excitement)
    My voice lifts and go to head easily

Well a piece of advice ken says that we first go for chest and then we go for
    Not head voice but re-enforced falsetto so try for it
    We male singers generally have fallesetto and it's very common
    But if it's strangling your neck you might be forcing the sound so back of now you might be pushing air too much
    I think you should rather going for head go for the re-enforced falsetto or work more on the chest voice
    Hope it helps
    Keep singing